Thursday, May 2, 2013

Prophets & Revelation: How can a Patriarchal Blessing help me?

Right-click on the picture to save to your computer or use 4Shared links.

Credit: "This & That" kit by Wendy Tunison Designs

Topic:
4Shared: 4x6     8x10
Outline question with handouts:
4Shared: 4x6     8x10
4Shared: 4x6     8x10

These handouts are all from the article "About Patriarchal Blessings" as suggested in the lesson. I broke it up into questions/answers to use as suggested in the outline. These are only done in 4x6. The quotes from Elder Faust and Elder Packer are also included.

4Shared: 4x6
4Shared: 4x6 
4Shared: 4x6
4Shared: 4x6
4Shared: 4x6
4Shared: 4x6
4Shared: 4x6
4Shared: 4x6
4Shared: 4x6
4Shared: 4x6
4Shared: 4x6
4Shared: 4x6

Other handouts you might find useful:



6 comments:

  1. When I click on the "4x6" link to download these for my lesson on Sunday, it says the link cannot be found???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to get most of them to work this time (THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU) for fixing the links.

    When I click on the link for #8 (how can I prepare) & #9 (when will promises be fulfilled) it takes me to my own blog dashboard???

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS PERFECT!!!! thank you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS PERFECT!!!! thank you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously cant THANK YOU enough for putting this together.. im so grateful for you. you just saved me from pulling an allnighter..THANK YOU THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete